Thursday 25 September 2014

As Per Foreclosure Lawyer Letter (Below) Why Can I not Receive Local Oxford, NC info About this Property ~ Not even Assistance in Listing it for Rental


As Per Foreclosure Lawyer Letter (Below) Why Can I not Receive Local Oxford, NC info About this Property ~ Not even Assistance in Listing it for Rental

Please Read Below
Jan 30


to Christy
Dear BofA


I thought by now I would have heard from the Bank regarding payment more than $300 measly dollars in compensation after 5 entering into the 6 years of fighting off your illegal foreclosure. I am now going to file a complaint and seek to resolve the matter through a third party including the law.



Regards,
Kesha Coggins

13 Jan

to me, AskDOJ, abuse
Please see the enclosed email correspondence. The home is owned by me. I offered to advertise it for sale just months ago, but have had no confirmation of its sale or even sale offer other than via third party. Therefore, I wish to advertise it for rent or sale until I receive sales proceeds funding from any purchaser.


Thank you


On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 3:52 AM, HomeownerAssist <HomeownerAssist@brockandscott.com> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I apologize for the delay. At this time the foreclosure dates have been cancelled and the file has been closed.

Thank You,

Nate Gartner
Lead - Homeowner Assistance Department
910-202-0324 .

This firm is a debt collector attempting to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
From: SQLAdmin@brockandscott.com[mailto:SQLAdmin@brockandscott.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 8:42 PM
To: HomeownerAssist
Subject: Website Inquiry -Foreclosure
Importance: High


Name: Kesha Coggins
Contact Phone: 671-475-4752
Email Address: keish.coggins@yahoo.com
Services: Foreclosure
Property Address: 119 Rectory Street
Message: Brock & Scott 5431 Oleander Dr Wilmington, NC 28403 (910) 392-4988 What is the status of my home... I received from iPAYMENT a measly check for $300.00 my complaint and judgement ruling was for $355 million December 2011. http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/21/news/companies/bank_america_settlement/ I have recently sought to list the property for sale. I am aware of james Stevenson aka pedophile ring member has attempted to swipe it from under me. Had been residing in the property since last November and carried around several molested out of Guam from 2011 @ 2500 total molested children report. I helped relocate the children re-abdudted last October for prostitution in Guam. I am due more compensation than this. You will recall the unexplicable $20,000 increased amount when they attempted to foreclose the property in Jan 2012. LISTING IT AT $87,000. What is the problem with receiving my proper compensation. The check from iPayment for $300 is simply not enough. I have been blocked out of all my other email account so please used the email address keish.coggins@yahoo.com instead of kesharcoggins@gmail.com


SERVING NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE, GEORGIA, FLORIDA, VIRGINIA, & MARYLAND.

FDCPA: This firm is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment